Sympli is a collaboration between InfoTrack (Australia’s leading provider of e-Settlement technology and services) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Sympli will offer lawyers, conveyancers and financial services clients a market leading e-conveyancing solution.
Responsible for understanding our business processes, key product requirements and delivering effective user stories
- Customer focused, with lots of opportunity to engage with your clients.
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements.
- Analysing commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
- Implementing and testing of solutions.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- For the right Senior Business Analyst the role will stretch you in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Post Covid, interstate travel may be required, sometimes overnight.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+yrs client facing business analysis experience.
- Excellent ability to communicate and work with technical and non-technical people alike.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing, collaborative team member.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening skills and a commitment to communicate clearly, completely, and in a timely manner.
- Exceptional skills in partnering with clients/ staff and in developing and maintaining long term supportive relationships.
- Ability to assess the effectiveness of processes and procedures, and recommend improvements.
- Experience with the Agile product development process, including documenting backlogs, representing the customer when answering questions or reviewing technical development and assisting clients with UAT.
- Assist with the delivery of solutions end to end and ensuring customer outcomes are delivered.
- Must be resourceful, self-directed and motivatedAdvanced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Visio, PPT, Excel and Word
- Experience in Jira and Confluence (preferred but not essential)