Customer Support Consultant
Sympli is a collaboration between InfoTrack (Australia’s leading provider of e-Settlement technology and services) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Sympli will offer lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions a streamlined and comprehensive technology solution that will seamlessly integrate with existing practices and systems.
You will be responsible for supporting our clients and helping them to utilise our e-settlement platform to its full potential. You will live and breathe our company value: “It’s all about our clients”.
The Role & Responsibilities
You will report to the Customer Support Team Leader.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Utilise your Sympli platform and industry expertise to;
- Onboard new clients
- Respond to client inquiries
- Triage and escalate issues as applicable
- Gather feedback, and
- Enable our clients to achieve maximum functionality and efficiency
- Provide all Sympli clients with a warm, welcoming and value-added experience during every interaction whether online, via phone, chat or email
- Build valuable and lasting relationships with our clients and be the client champion within Sympli
- Operate in a transparent environment to meet set KPIs and targets
- Provide relevant reporting on clients, cases, trends and issues
- Contribute to Support Team and our business improvement processes
- Contribute positively to our highly valued company culture
Knowledge and Experience
You are a motivated team player who is comfortable in helping non-technical clients navigate technology, resolve their inquiries and be the person clients prefer to speak to.
- B2B Customer Service experience in a technology or related field
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience using LogMeIn or TeamViewer
- Experience using a CRM system, Salesforce knowledge is desirable
- Legal, Conveyancing, Banking or Information Services industry experience is desirable
Core Competencies for the Role
* Service Excellence – Your goal is to enhance the client experience
* Passion for Results – You are a high achiever, always seeking to meet KPIs / targets
* Coaching and Developing Others – Providing feedback, instruction, and guidance to help others achieve better results
* Client Focus – Ensuring that the client perspective is a driving force behind decisions and activities
|Job Category||Customer Service|