Sympli is a collaboration between InfoTrack (Australia’s leading provider of e-Settlement technology and services) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Sympli will offer lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions a streamlined and comprehensive technology solution that will seamlessly integrate with existing practices and systems.
You will be responsible for supporting our clients and helping them to utilise our e-settlement platform to its full potential. You will live and breathe our company value: “It’s all about our clients”.
The Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager some key responsibilities will include:
- Utilise your Sympli platform and industry expertise to;
- Onboard new clients and connected parties, such as banks, registry offices and key stakeholders
- Respond to client inquiries
- Triage, replicate and escalate issues as applicable
- Gather feedback, and
- Enable our clients to achieve maximum functionality and efficiency.
- Provide all Sympli clients with a warm, welcoming and value-added experience during every interaction whether online, via phone, chat or email.
- Build valuable and lasting relationships with our clients and be the client champion within Sympli.
- Operate in a transparent environment to meet set KPIs and targets.
- Provide relevant reporting on clients, cases, trends and issues.
- Contribute to the Support Team and our business improvement processes.
- Contribute positively to our highly valued company culture.
Knowledge and Experience
You are a motivated team player who is comfortable in helping non-technical clients navigate technology, resolve their inquiries and be the person clients prefer to speak to.
- 1st Level Customer Support experience supporting SaaS products.
- Conveyancing, property industry, banking, financial services knowledge will be advantageous.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience using remote assistance screen sharing product such as Bomgar, LogMeIn, team viewer etc.
- Experience using a CRM system, Salesforce knowledge is desirable.
Core Competencies for the Role
* Service Excellence – Your goal is to enhance the client experience.
* Passion for Results – You are a high achiever, always seeking to meet KPIs / targets.
* Coaching and Developing Others – Providing feedback, instruction, and guidance to help others achieve better results.
* Client Focus – Ensuring that the client perspective is a driving force behind decisions and activities.
|Job Category||Customer Service|