Sympli is a collaboration between InfoTrack (Australia’s leading provider of e-Settlement technology and services) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Sympli will offer lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions a streamlined and comprehensive technology solution that will seamlessly integrate with existing practices and systems.
The role & responsibilities
This position will report to the Head of Finance.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures
- Preparation of IAS, BAS, FBT
- Assist and maintain departmental budgets
- Lodge payroll tax for all states
- Manage workers compensation in all states and other insurance policies
- Assist in R&D Capitalisation calculations
- Prepare various monthly accruals
- Assist with the preparation of financial and management reports, including budgets, forecasts and cash flow
- Ensure all expenses are in line with Company policies and procedures
- Assist with corporate tax returns and R&D rebate
- Assist with year-end audits
- Assist with ad-hoc projects, including business cases.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant bachelor’s degree with CPA/CA certification
- 5 + years of relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Exposure to a large finance system is preferred, Dynamics 365 and ADP payroll system
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills
- Resilient and able to work in tight deadlines.