Sympli is a licenced Electronic Lodgment Network Operator (“ELNO”) formed through a collaboration between InfoTrack (Australia’s leading provider of e-Settlement technology and services) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Sympli offers lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions a streamlined and comprehensive technology solution to facilitate electronic settlement and registration of property transactions. Sympli is integrated into Australia’s land registries, revenue offices and financial institutions to provide a comprehensive and seamless e-settlement experience for users throughout Australia.
Build and manage the operations of the business to deliver superior customer experience and operating efficiency.
Reporting to CEO
- Design the “vision” for customer service, support, operations, fulfilment and training incollaboration with the executive team
- Design, build and run optimised operational service delivery function to meet business and client outcomes and vision
- Build and manage Support and Service teams
- Collaborate and partner with internal functional teams to develop and implement operational capability and ongoing innovation and business growth
- Define and implement key policies and processes to ensure quality outcomes and repeatable success
- Manage client payment processing
- Manage internal and external Stakeholder obligations, risk and reporting, as applicable to customer
- Manage Client and Stakeholder incidents
- Develop and maintain board and executive reporting, including insights and KPIs
- Build and maintain an innovation culture to maximise straight through processing of client transactions and market leading client experience
- Manage the business change, BCP, crisis management for the business
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships to ensure high-quality customer service outcomes and operating efficiency
- Process Excellence – driving continuous improvement to enhance client experience and business efficiencies.
- Strategy Execution – Translating business priorities into operational reality; aligning communication, accountabilities, resource capabilities, internal processes, and ongoing measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
- Passion for Results – Driving high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals; deriving satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Coaching and Developing Others – Providing feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities; planning and supporting the development of individual skills and abilities; driver of a collaborative culture.
- Building Organisational Talent – Establishing systems and processes to attract, develop, engage, and retain talented individuals; creating a work environment where people can realize their full potential, thus allowing the organisation to meet current and future business challenges.
- Client Focus – Ensuring that the client ‘s perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet client and business needs.
- Driving Execution – Translating strategic priorities into operational reality; aligning communication, accountabilities, resource capabilities, internal processes, and ongoing measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
- Operational Decision Making – Securing and comparing information from multiple sources to identify business issues; committing to an action after weighing alternative solutions against important decision criteria.
- Executive Disposition – Demonstrating a poised, credible, and confident demeanour that reassures others and commands respect; conveying an image that is consistent with the organization’s vision and values.
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and continuous operational improvement
- A minimum of 8 years executive level experience in the technology industry including SaaS organisations
- Relevant legal tech or payments industry knowledge
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience working in or with enterprise and regulated organisations
- Presentation and networking skills; ability and experience to deliver webinars, external training sessions, speak at conferences
- Proven experience in using deploying process excellence frameworks (e.g. LEAN) and delivering tangible positive results.
- Proven success in identifying and delivering on business improvement opportunities
- Experience in managing third party relationships, including suppliers and partners for financial results
- Proven ability to adapt leadership style to individual needs and using superior EQ skills and appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships
- Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication skills including the ability to write concisely for documentation, presentations and business cases;
- Proven problem solving, analytical and diagnostic skills;
- Ability to proactively work individually and as part of a team; and
- Extensive experience managing a large team
- Excellent interpersonal skills including demonstrated experience and skills in liaison, negotiation and conflict resolution with clients and colleagues
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in complex decision making