About us: Sympli is a collaboration between InfoTrack (Australia’s leading provider of e-Settlement technology and services) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Sympli will offer lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions a streamlined and comprehensive technology solution that will seamlessly integrate with existing practices and systems.
Objective: Manage a Marketing function (including management of PR & Communication) that will ensure strong brand reputation, market awareness and major product launch deliverables are launched in a timely manner and within scope.
Reporting to: Head of Practitioner [GTM]
- Develop the marketing and communications plan on behalf of the organisation, in line with company/Project objectives
- Managing Public Relations and thought leadership program for Sympli, writing content, liaising with agencies and industry publications to enhance the brand position and increase market awareness
- Facilitate internal and external communications (including writing and developing content, presentations and speeches)
- Content creation for blogs, emails to database and website updates.
- Develop and project manage campaigns that help achieve company goals.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic and tactical marketing plans in order to generate leads and retain existing clients
- Measure the success of all marketing, communications and public relations activity, preparing reports for the Executive team and board as required
- Oversee the Events Plan including Conferences, Webinars, Roadshows and Information Sessions
- Maximise return on marketing investment through effective control of the marketing budget
- Lead management and reporting in conjunction with sales
- Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions in collaboration with key stakeholders across the business.
- Manage all external digital and print advertising, measuring results and maximising conversion rates
- Coordinate the production of all print and digital collateral
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 7+ years marketing experience ideally in a B2B environment, with proven experience in developing online marketing strategies and delivering campaigns end to end
- Internal/external communications experience (including PR)
- Experience in digital marketing and social media
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Experience using Wordpress (website)
- Data analysis/management skills
- Experience in presenting detailed planning/ analysis and continuous optimisation of campaigns and results
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal, written and reporting rigor
- Ability to influence, manage and guide vendors
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Strong project management/multi-tasking skills
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or other relevant field (e.g journalism)
- Able to self-manage, manage time, be accountable, and meet deadlines
- Innovative, commercial and strategic
- Highly adaptable with can-do attitude
HIGHLY DESIRABLE but not essential
- Experience marketing SaaS / digital solutions
- Experience in high-growth/scale up organisation
- Experience in property / legal markets
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot highly desirable