Sympli is a collaboration between InfoTrack (Australia’s leading provider of e-Settlement technology and services) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Sympli will offer lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions a streamlined and comprehensive technology solution that will seamlessly integrate with existing practices and systems.
This role is primarily responsible for building a new system with .NET Core 2.0, ASP.NET Core MVC 5, C# 6, SQL Server, Web API, AWS, Docker and ReactJS.
The role & responsibilities
The role will report to the Development Manager and will be a member of a team developing functionality on our new software product. The role will involve working very closely with Product Managers, Testers and external third parties for integration/connections.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in an energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- .NET application design and development (particularly C# / ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI)
- Adhering to the firm’s Information Security standards, policies and procedures
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will be a motivated team player with a thirst for new technologies. With demonstrated development experience (from 2 + years’ experience) and you will have the proven ability to translate requirements and develop solutions that satisfy the needs of the intended end-users.
The candidate will have the following:
- Previous development experience working in a similar role with system applications such as .NET / ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server
- Demonstrated problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and task scheduling with minimal direction
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated team work skills including the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Docker/ Microservices (desirable)