Product Experience Manager – NSW
Sympli is a collaboration between InfoTrack (Australia’s leading provider of e-Settlement technology and services) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Sympli will offer lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions a streamlined and comprehensive technology solution that will seamlessly integrate with existing practices and systems.
This role is responsible for assisting with the management of our product’s lifecycle and ensuring that we stay competitive and agile.
- Engaging with potential subscribers.
- Performing demo’s of the existing system plus showing mock-ups of new parts being built. (e.g our off the plans version of the system)
- Relaying client feedback to the product team around enhancements and improvements.
- Assisting clients with the onboarding process
- Training clients on how to use the platform
- Attending industry conferences/events in their state.
- Participating in roadshows we will be running in their state (sometimes assisting in other states. You would be given plenty of notice). There are no planned roadshows at this point.
Government relationships (in their state):
Attending the weekly Land registry and State revenue meetings. Our project manager facilitates and runs these meetings. The products specialist are there as the industry experts. These meetings will cover
- API connections
- Connections to test and production environments
- Document Roadmaps and timeframes
- Development roadblocks
- Operating agreements
Law Societies, AIC and insurers (in their state)
Liaising with them around
- Making sure Participations are in line with insurers policy (alongside the Sympli legal team)
- Access to client lists via API (Law Society and AIC)
- Understanding rules around trust accounts
- Interpret and design products in accordance with the Land Registry requirements.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience through client workshops, identifying and filling product gaps.
- Generating product requirements in accordance with the industry.
- Working effectively with the development teams to build and deliver the product and where needed creating solutions. (include identifying issues which will roadblock or delay delivery)
- Assist with product launches
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Supply relevant product content for educational purposes to all internal stakeholders.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in a role specializing in settlements and Land Registry lodgements.
- Previous background/experience in conveyancing
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with a view to be able to coordinate internal workshops outlining product requirements.
- Problem solving, analytical and diagnostic skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Strong public speaking abilities
Competencies (essential behaviours required for this role):
- Decision making – identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Managing work (includes time management) – effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently and delivered to deadline.
- Client focus – ensuring that the client‘s perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet client and business needs; understanding that clients have different needs and prioritising those needs to the benefit of the business.
- Continuous learning – regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application; stay apprised of all legislative changes that may affect the product