Sympli is a collaboration between InfoTrack (Australia’s leading provider of e-Settlement technology and services) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Sympli will offer lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions a streamlined and comprehensive technology solution that will seamlessly integrate with existing practices and systems.
To lead the team to efficiently manage our product’s lifecycle ensuring that we stay competitive and agile.
The role & Responsibilities
This position will be working primarily with the Head of Products, Development Managers, and Testing teams.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Management of a team of direct reports (product managers and business analysts)
- Manages all research and product design initiatives
- Present alone or in a group to stakeholders
- Utilize ingenuity and inventive thinking to evaluate options for design and deriving the best solutions based on sound analytical judgment, team input and the customers’ best interest
- Constantly deliver features and improvements that delight our subscribers
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- Monitor individual employees’ performance
- Help define the product roadmap and drive the execution of the roadmap
- Work with vendors to integrate seamlessly with their platforms
- Develop and maintain a keen understanding of competitive products and offerings
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in product management ideally within technology, banking or a regulated environment.
- Minimum 3+ years people management experience
- Experience with gathering and transforming client or business needs into actionable requirements
- Become and remain proficient in relevant programs (Jira, Confluence etc)
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Passionate about customer/end-user requirements
- Detail-orientated and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of client transactions and communication, operational work flows, and Internet technologies