Sympli is a collaboration between InfoTrack (Australia’s leading provider of e-Settlement technology and services) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Sympli will offer lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions a streamlined and comprehensive technology solution that will seamlessly integrate with existing practices and systems.
This role is responsible for driving new customer acquisition and supporting existing relationships within the strategic Financial institutions to support the growth of the Sympli business.
Reporting To: CEO
The Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain key relationships with established banking customers and align the customer needs with Sympli’s strategic direction
- Maintain and lead the approval of Sympli as a Service Provider ensuring successful transition of clients from pilot to engagement
- Work with product and client service teams to develop and maintain a deep understanding of the customers’ operational, technical and business environments and their needs and challenges
- Be an advocate for the customer while aligning expectations with Sympli and their partner’s strategy, capabilities and standards
- Contribute to change management with an upcoming focus, ensuring understanding of customer needs, business objectives and potential impacts
- Concisely communicate customer information internally, and Sympli and partner related information externally
- Collaborate internally in the product development process to enhance the overall customer experience
- Maintain CRM System (Salesforce) with thorough, accurate and timely customer information
- Maintain and grow industry knowledge through participation in relevant forums and working groups.
- Manage/coordinate a virtual team internally (Product development, Developers, Legal, Operations, Senior Executives etc) to perform activities related to acquisition of the client.
- Co-ordinate product demonstrations including the preparation of sales proposals, tenders, contracts and account management plans
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Sales Experience within financial institutions
- A proven track record in relationship building, coordination and engagement skills at executive levels
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise software solution sales and/or project/product management in financial services
- Ability to successfully manage internal procurement teams in large organisations to desired timelines
- Demonstrated customer advocacy and customer led change
- Delivered clear and articulate communications – verbal, written and presentation
- Effectively utilised a CRM system (Salesforce)
- Highly developed analytical, investigative and problem-solving abilities
- Previous exposure to managing complex programmes of work in large financial institutions
- An understanding of technology/software solutions
- Knowledge of domestic bank systems, operations and connectivity models across Front, Middle or Back Offices environments